Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Wonderful World


I am a writer. Insert - not - between a and .... writer. However, I am an optimist hence the first statement. I have decided to do what I do not do, write, because I think it could lead to me becoming what I am not, a writer. I am a teenager teaching, music loving, funky drumming, mixtape dee jaying, chaos painting, black and white photo taking, time traveling, philosophing, dirty dancing, headstrong adventurer. I am not a writer. With this blog I plan to share all those nouns (person, places, and things) that make this world wonderful. Let's begin with a peice of art (music and video) that will make your world wonderful. The Apple Juice Kid and Battalion Armour Present: Beautiful Warriors 2 - Louis Armstrong Remixed. Be sure to check out and download the album by Apple Juice Kid for future enjoyment and check out the videos by Battalion Armour

Free Album: http://www.okayplayer.com/news/The-Apple-Juice-Kid-x-Battalion-Armour-Beautiful-Warriors-2-Louis-Armstrong-Remixed.html

Free Videos: http://battalionarmour.com/BW2/

No comments:

Post a Comment